Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 28 August 2009

Whom Zardari met with in London; Daughter and US Envoy also present

Geo News reports the teams that met during President Zardari's visit.
Zardari met with poerful MQM leader Altaf Hussain, as earlier reported, and in addition to the UK Pakistani High Commissioner, Wajid Shamsul Hasan, Pakistan's envoy to the US, the very articulate and urbane Hudson Fellow Husain Haqqani.

Also accompanying Zardari in his London meetings is his daughter Asifa, as well as the Interior Minister Rehman Malik.

No comments: