Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 7 August 2009

Tamil Tiger Chief Arrested and in Interrogation

With the arrest of the current Tamil Tiger chief, Selvarajah Pathmanathan, the Sri Lankan government has a great new source of information. How interesting it would be for an impartial observer to watch the interrogation. (I don't think I have the stomach for it).

However, the issue of what happens to Tamil civilians in Sri Lanka is still very much on the table.

Independent scrutineers and journalists are still barred from free access to camps and other areas outside Colombo.

No comments: