Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Saturday 22 August 2009

Being Irreverent for Total Politics

Mostly, when I'm writing or broadcasting, the matter to hand may include high business, politics, or murder and mayhem, sometimes a combination, which require a suitably serious disposition and tone.

But occasionally my editors at The Spectator and Total Politics like a lighter outlook. So while reporting with great concentration and earnestness for the Indian Elections, I could take a sideways look for Total Politics and relax a little. In case you missed them, here are the blogs;

Slipper and Shoe-Throwing commonplace during Indian Elections

Crime in Indian Politics

Acting- Perfect Preparation for Indian Politics

No comments: