Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Monday 10 August 2009

British High Commission Fails to issue visas so Pakistani Blind Cricket Tour to UK in Jeopardy

The Pakistani blind cricket team, due to play in the UK needed to fly out from Pakistan Monday 9th August and to date have not been issued with entry visas to the UK.

the team was due to play three One - dayers and one Twenty20 match against England during August.

Security concerns have been suggested in the media, and the phrase 'blind terrorist' appeared at one site.

The Pakistani veterans over 50s team were also scheduled to fly out to the UK.

No comments: