Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Monday 31 August 2009

Gordon Brown on the Japanese Elections Results

British PM Gordon Brown has issued these words on the election results, after coyly avoiding comment in his last press conference at Downing Street before recess when several Japanese journalists asked him about his predictions and thoughts on the elections.

"The Prime Minister has congratulated the Democratic Party of Japan on their victory in elections in Japan. He looks forward to working closely with Japan on the packed international agenda in the months ahead - including on the world economy, climate change, non-proliferation and North Korea."

No comments: