Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sunday 19 July 2009

Hillary Clinton Calls Pakistan to Account on Mumbai

Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State, has been clear and unequivocal on her trip to India so far.

Noting that Pakistan houses a ‘syndicate of terrorism’, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said her country is watching the actions being taken by Islamabad against the scourge and expected that perpetrators of Mumbai attacks meet their ‘day of reckoning’.

Clearly, the US's words are encouraging Pakistan to act somewhat faster in the arrests of suspects allegedly involved in Mumabi, though no convictions have taken place on Pakistani soil.

No comments: