Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 23 October 2009

Air Force Complex Attack at Attock Kills Seven

Dawn has this report about a suicide bomber attack near Attock on the Air Force complex which has killed seven people including two air force personnel.

The Pakistan Aeronautical Complex at Kamra is the country's major air force maintenance and research hub...

A lone suicide bomber on a bicycle blew himself at a check point on a road leading to the complex, around 30 miles from Islamabad.

Television is reporting that PM Gilani is holding a security review meeting. The Interior Minister and all four Chief Ministers are present.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The moment I saw this was like wow. Thanks for putting your effort in making this article.

Anonymous said...

Well, as they say, Dont put all your eggs in one basket. Thank you.