Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thursday 30 April 2009

The Security Men at New Scotland Yard are Sporting Some Interesting Apparel

I was invited in on my own to meet with a Commander in New Scotland Yard, HQ of the Metropolitan Police, today. I was extremely taken with some items that the security gentlemen were wearing.

Along with the black and white uniforms of the Met Police, that is; white shirts, black trousers, as I went through the metal detector and my bag went through the X-ray machine, I noticed that the strong, burly security guys were wearing....... skintight purple gloves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel