Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 24 April 2009

And off to the BBC News Channel

While finishing interviewing at the India Business Forum in the London Business School where the news channel of choice appears to be CNN, I get a call to come into the BBC Newsroom for a story I worked on earlier in the year, the Taliban domination of certain areas of Pakistan. They have Swat, now they're into Buner.

Things are getting very serious now and it is not at all surprising that the US is making direct and bold statements.

No comments: