Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Wednesday 22 April 2009

Media Partnering alongside the Wall Street Journal for the 2009 India Business Forum London

While the second phase of voting commences in India in some hours, the country’s deputy central banker is in London to give the keynote speech at the India Business Forum at the London Business School.

The economy, along with security, has been listed as a prime concern for the Indian electorate.

Dr. Rakesh Mohan, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of India is scheduled to talk for fifty minutes. This will be a unique opportunity to hear first-hand how the RBI views its role in what is generally accepted as the world's second fastest growing economy.

Some leading business thinkers like Colvyn Harris, CEO, JWT India and Madhukar Dev, MD, Tata Elxsi will also be speaking.

My client is media partner for the conference with the Wall Street Journal and I will be covering the event.

No comments: