Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Monday 16 November 2009

Another suicide attack in Peshawar

The fabled suicide attack trainer and cousin of TTP chief Hakimullah Mehsud, Qari Hussain Mehsud, is carrying out his promise of making sure suicide attack is followed by suicide attack. In fact, Qari Hussain has promised that there will be "similar attacks in all parts of the country."

Meanwhile, the fifth attack in eight days in Peshawar has taken place, killing four.
The city of 2.5 million has mounted anti-Taliban militia of its own, and one of the five anti-Taliban leaders was killed last week.

No comments: