Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Tuesday 10 November 2009

Another blast Kills 30 near Peshawar; Market Attack Example

Dawn writes that the third market suicide attack in three days tore through a crowded street in Charsadda near Peshawar killing 30 and wounding 100. The previous two attacks have also been in the NWFP region. Market places are being targeted now.

It is week four of the South Waziristan offensive. We see army approved photos of weaponry captured and hear of hideouts and strongholds taken by the Pakistani military, but with an alleged 200 militants killed, according to ISPR, where is the rest of the alleged 10,000 militants from the region?

No comments: