Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 25 September 2009

Statement on Friends of Democratic Pakistan Meeting in USA 24 September

It isn't that the US and GB are wanting to make Pakistan feel as though it belongs in the rich G20 club or anything, or that President Zardari wants to have some limelight, no, of course not, Pakistan is definitely in the playground with the big boys - here is the statement after a joint Brown-Obama-Zardari summit 24th September.

No comments: