Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Monday 21 September 2009

President Zardari is Going to be Very Busy in the US This Week

President Asif Ali Zardari has back to back meetings lined up for his delegation in the US this week. They include the UN General Assembly and the Clinton Foundation. There is also a three-way summit with Obama and Brown lined up. Geo News has the full, extensive itinery.

The President fitted in official visits in London en route at the back end of last week and met with David Miliband. Two of the Zardari children were in attendance at his meetings.

No comments: