Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Saturday 5 September 2009

Going Inside the G20 Finance Ministers' Summit

Gaining my accreditation for this summit was much shorter and easier than the April G20, but, hey, these are the finance ministers and central bankers, after all. Still, I'm looking forward to it and the various press conferences....as before, we are kept in one building and the men and women handling the economies of the world's richest nations will be brought to us for the press meets this afternoon.

1 comment:

flower delivery glasgow said...

Really good and exciting experience!!