Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thursday 15 January 2009

Disney MD Talks

Michael Cairns, MD of Disney Channel UK and Ireland gave me an interview about an interesting initiative they have pioneered to develop Saturday classes in the UK for children, to accompany ' Cheetah Girls One World' a Disney Channel original movie which travels from New York to Mumbai.....marking the company's push towards capturing huge Indian audiences. This project has actor Anupam Kher, and the Ealing Institute of Media involved.

I have observed Disney stepping up orginal programming in the UK, too, with a dedicated animation arm in their West London HQ now. I'll be writing the story over the next week or so.

No comments: