Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sunday 29 July 2012

Aperture; Forbes India. Olympic innovations

It's been a fabulous week in London. With sportsmen, business leaders, heads of state and visitors descending on the capital en masse, it's pure joy travelling around. People are happy, excited, in team colours, and the atmosphere is electric. I'm having the greatest fun looking behind the scenes with big chiefs for Forbes India. I got lots of fascinating interviews and renewed my admiration for the work of top-of-the range engineers. For this photo-essay on innovations for this Games, I worked closely with Forbes's talented DOP or director of photography, Dinesh Krishnan. Do tell us what you think.

No comments: