Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Thursday 17 May 2012

BBC Radio Interview tomorrow 2pm GMT for Asia House Book Event

Previewing our book event May 22 Tuesday with a live interactive studio discussion chaired by Nihal at BBC TV Centre for the Asian Network 2pm GMT. You can listen live on the internet. Listeners will be emailing and texting in. One of the other panellists, Mukulika Banerjee, will be in the studio alongside Adrienne Loftus Parkins, our dynamic Canadian organiser and probably the queen of Pan-Asian literature events in the UK.

No comments: