Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Sunday 28 June 2009

SkyNews.com; Why the US and the UK love India

I have written the latest of my analyses pieces for Skynews.com on the reception that India's new commerce and industry minister Anand Sharma received in the US and in the UK this last week.

Trawling through the comments that come in from round the world, I see folk getting into serious discussions with each other on various lateral topics and am not sure at which point to intervene with my own reaction.

No comments: