Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Monday 23 April 2012

Arab News Review of "Sonia Gandhi"

The Middle East's leading English daily, the Arab News, has just published this extensive review.
What reviewers can't seem to get their head around is that Sonia Gandhi does not give interviews to biographers, period. She is a very private person who is in future also unlikely to give interviews to a biographer.

With that given, they should then review books understanding that this is probably the closest the public is going to get to the lady in question, at least for the moment. It is no use whatsoever venting their frustration that Sonia Gandhi does not speak to biographers!
She just doesn't. Got that?

NB comments on this review are quite interesting...

No comments: