Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 4 December 2009

The BBC News Channel and Al Jazeera International on the same day with the Rawal Pindi attacks

Talking about the audacious attacks on Parade Lane Mosque in my father's home town of Rawal Pindi in the afternoon, with the BBC repeating my interview on subsequent bulletins, followed by the Al Jazeera Newshour from London.

I look forward to seeing if the angle will be different.

Anchor Louise Mincham's outfit was unusual and I'm afraid I couldn't resist leaning across Julian Worriker and asking her where she had bought it from. So that Julian didn't feel left out of the conversation I complimented him on his suit too. As it happens we were all wearing different shades of gray.

No comments: