Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Friday 1 March 2013

Luxury brands at the Belgian Ambassador's residence

Interesting to meet with luxury brands like Godiva chocolates at the Belgian Ambassador's residence. Having opened widely in China, they are now heading for India. Fascinating to hear about the history of the family-owned chocolate company and others. One of my Leading Lights, Rakesh Rawal, organised and chaired very well. Excellent food was served and guess what was in my goody bag!

No comments: