Welcome to my blog. I may write copy here that I would not present elsewhere. This blog allows me to comment while reporting for clients which can include subscription-only platforms. I use it to take a sideways look at running stories, and all views presented here are my own.

Interested parties are invited to comment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Monday 1 March 2010

Miliband Zardari Meet

This in from the Foreign Office

Following his meeting with President Zardari Foreign Secretary, David Miliband, said that he had a positive meeting with the President. Their discussions included the importance of the success of the civilian government in Pakistan. He expressed his appreciation for the sacrifices by the people of Pakistani for improved security in both Pakistan and the region as a whole. He stressed the need for all Pakistanis to pull together in the face of common enemy. And welcomed Pakistani co-operation with Afghanistan.

No comments: